- financial statements or bills in combined titles in one street address
- residential financial argument or tenancy agreement in joint figure
- recognized communication that backlinks one at the same tackle
Proof mutual finances, small business ventures or obligations for around two years by 31 December 2020:
- taxation statements, organization commitment or funds
Evidence of joint responsibility for a toddler by 31 December 2020:
- the childa€™s birth document which details both parents
- a custody decision displaying that youa€™re experiencing collectively and discussing adult duty
The evidence must reveal that youa€™re nevertheless the single (sturdy) mate for the EEA or Swiss citizen or perhaps the individual of Northern Ireland, or your today their unique spouse or civilized mate.
If you decide toa€™re their child, grandchild or great-grandchild
Youa€™ll only need to incorporate this explanation should you decide dona€™t maintain another record given to you to the factor merelya€™re the little one, grandchild or great-grandchild associated with the EEA or Swiss person or individual of Northern Ireland (or regarding spouse or municipal partner).
A relevant contract below incorporates:
- a family group enable
- a home credit
Unless you posses a relevant record, youra€™ll need to show evidence of your own romance.
Recognized forms of data through the implementing:
- whole delivery certificates
- a writ, including a particular guardianship order
- more files which match the caseworker that you are the strong relative with the EEA or Swiss resident or individual of north Ireland (or regarding spouse or municipal partner)
Should you decidea€™re a young child, grandchild or great-grandchild who is outdated 21 or higher, and you simply weren’t formerly approved pre-settled standing underneath the program as children outdated under 21, youra€™ll have to give research you are going toa€™re (and the relevant course comprise) dependent up on your EEA or Swiss national or person of Northern Ireland father or mother, grandparent or great-grandparent (or within their spouse or municipal partner).
Youa€™ll need certainly to possess the as a result of data, as proper, to show your very own addiction:
- proof debt reliance, particularly financial institution statements or income transmit
- proof of your needing and obtaining the personal proper care of the EEA or Swiss citizen or people of north Ireland (or her spouse or civilized mate) on really serious fitness good reason, one example is a letter from a hospital specialist
If the folk, grandparent or great-grandparent just isn’t an EEA or Swiss citizen or guy of north Ireland but is the wife or civilized partner of someone that is, you have to provide verification:
- of your respective relationship to the adult, grandparent or great-grandparent
- which mother or father, grandparent or great-grandparent would be the wife, civil companion or single (resilient) lover of an EU, EEA or Swiss national, or people or north Ireland, by 31 December 2020
Established different types of research add:
- a valid paper of history of a marriage or civil relationship known in the legislation of Great Britain and Wales, Scotland or north Ireland, like a wedding or civil cooperation certificate
- a legitimate international subscription post for an exact same love connection which is certainly entitled to staying handled as a civil collaboration beneath city relationship function 2004
In the event that youa€™re the company’s dependant folk, grandparent or great-grandparent
Youa€™ll only need to incorporate this information any time you dona€™t get a relevant report released to you in the factor you maya€™re the dependant mother, grandparent or great-grandparent of an EEA or Swiss national or people of Northern Ireland (or inside spouse or civilized companion).
A relevant report below includes:
- loved ones license
- a residence cards
Should you decidea€™re the based upon rear, grandparent or great-grandparent of someone of Northern Ireland, wea€™re improbable to enjoy another contract.
If you do not bring a relevant file, you have to incorporate proof your union. Recognised sorts of data feature:
- whole beginning document
- different information which fulfill the caseworker that you are the lead relative for the EEA or Swiss person or guy of Northern Ireland (or inside mate or civil spouse)
Exactly where your little one, grandchild or great-grandchild isn’t an EEA or Swiss person or guy of Northern Ireland nevertheless, their mate or civil partner is actually, make sure you offer facts:
- of your own link to your little one, grandchild or great-grandchild
- your son or daughter, grandchild or great-grandchild is the husband or wife, civil lover or single (sturdy) spouse of an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, or people or north Ireland, by 31 December 2020
Recognised different types of data add:
- a valid document of report of a wedding or civilized partnership acknowledged beneath laws of The united kingdomt and Wales, Scotland or north Ireland, particularly a marriage or civilized collaboration certificates
- a valid offshore subscription record for a very same gender relationship that is definitely eligible for staying treated as a civil collaboration according to the Civil collaboration function 2004
If you decide to apply on or after 1 July 2021, of should you utilize before that time together with the EEA or Swiss resident or even the individual of north Ireland are in chronilogical age of 18 (or was on 31 December 2020), additionally, you will should give proof of your addiction to them or on the partner or municipal lover.
If youa€™re their unique reliant general
You are able to just use as an influenced by family member should you found its way to the united kingdom by 11pm GMT on 31 December 2020. You cannot register the EU, EEA or Swiss citizen member of the family as a dependent family member underneath the EU Settlement plan if you should show up after 11pm GMT on 31 December 2020.
You should put another post granted for your needs beneath the EEA rules to the base basicallya€™re the dependant relation of an EEA or Swiss person (or, where the program for that particular document was made before 1 March 2017, of the spouse or municipal spouse).
Another contract here incorporates:
- a family permit
- a residence card
You need to can provide data that your romance on your EEA or Swiss citizen (or, in which pertinent, their own spouse or municipal spouse) continues to exists (or managed to do so the time period residency relied upon).